Gates will open 12pm noon on May 10th. You will be able to leave at your own leisure on Sunday, May 12th.
- There will be NO RE-ENTRY to the festival, except for emergencies.
- Make sure you bring everything you want, and we will be sure to provide the essentials.
- Fires will be allowed at campsites. Firewood will be available for purchase at the venue. ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD PERMITTED.
- RV Spaces are available and include electric hook up only. See CAMPING for more info.
- As much as we love them, no pets will be allowed except service animals.
- Alcohol will be allowed. This is a BYOB event. Absolutely NO GLASS!!!!
- All children must be accompanied by a sober, responsible adult.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED. There are dog kennels within 10-20 miles that we recommend you use if you are traveling with your dogs. Service dogs are permitted, but you must email their paper work in advace. Any service dog that enters the festival must have current tags.
- Absolutely NO illegal drugs. NO NITROUS. Let's keep our family alive and happy!
- Please try to carpool. Less cars = more space to camp and hang out.
- Be sure to prepare for any kind of weather. It is early summer, so it may get cold at night and it could rain.
- Please respect the staff, help each other, and maintain this delightful venue. Do NOT leave trash, don't always expect someone else to clean it up, this includes CIGARETTE BUTTS on the ground, they can make animals very ill.
- Speaking of beautiful venue... Here's some details:
- Nestled in the rolling hills of Southeastern Ohio is Smoke Rise Ranch Resort. The resort is a working cattle ranch that offers guests an opportunity to experience the adventures of the west, not so far from home.
Primitive camping is included in ticket price. Camping spots are on a first come first serve basis. There is plenty of space to camp in the woods. There are lots of trees, so getting a nice, shady spot should be no problem! You will be able to camp near you cars, and park where you camp (until space fills up). A large parking lot is available and we will be taxi-ing people to help make the trek easier.
There are a limited number of RV Spaces available, which include one general admission ticket. There will be an RV only area so we ask that if you are coming in an RV and want a premium spot, we ask to arrive early to avoid traffic issues. RV Spaces include electric hook up only.
Camping is available Thursday, June 19th (early-bird at no additional charge). The big screen at the Crow's Nest will be playing music through Sunday evening.
There is a limited amount of RV hookups available – contact BeeRaye Productions for details and reservations
Volunteers will be required to work 10 hours total. A $100 deposit is required for the wristband upon arrival.
Upon checking out of their shift, the deposit will be returned AND the volunteer will sign the Volunteer Contract. The full refund will not be returned IF said volunteer is 30 minutes late to check in ($50 will be deducted), or if they do not show up for their shift at all. The shifts will vary and will be scheduled at a later date. We will work with everyone the best we can on times but cannot make guarantees. We at BeeRaye Productions thanks everyone for their help and hard work!
If interested in volunteering, please submit the Volunteer Request Form by clinking the link below